Apply for Financial Assistance for Books and Supplies (for Graduates and Post Graduates for the Fall Semester 2016)
One of the missions of the Academic Empowerment Foundation Inc., (AEF) is to provide Financial Assistance to students from the Washington DC Metro Area to help them purchase books and supplies.
Limited funds are donated to the AEF from Federal Government Employees through the National Area Combined Federal Campaign Annual Events.
To submit your request for financial support for books and supplies, each applicant must submit the following information to the AEF for financial support:
- Student’s Full Name, Home Address, Email Address, Home and Cell Phone Numbers Parents/Guardian Home Address, Home and Cell Phone Numbers
- Name and Address of College/University/Institution you are attending, Major/Field of study, Classification, and GPA
- An unofficial copy of your Fall 2016 Class Schedule
- Freshmen ONLY: Provide a copy of your Acceptance Letter
- Student’s Signature and Date
Download a PDF of the Fall Semester 2016 application hereThe applications acceptance period is now closed
Mail completed applications/packages to:
The Academic Empowerment Foundation, Inc. (AEF)
P.O. Box 824
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
Application Packages will not be accepted after 4:00 PM August 10, 2015.
Funds will be mailed to each approved applicant on or about August 15, 2015.
All checks will be made payable to the institution listed on your application. Each applicant must include all requested information listed below. All submissions of incomplete applications/packages will not be considered or accepted.